Complete Smile Makeovers in Long Island City, NY
What does your smile say about you?
Is it a bright, white, and vibrant smile, reflecting an energetic, attractive person?
Or do you smile with your lips closed, hiding your real smile from the world?
If you are not confident in your smile, it can affect not only your appearance but how you interact with the world. People pick up on how comfortable and happy you are with yourself, and it can change the way they see and treat you.
Common smile issues that many people want to fix include crooked, misaligned, stained, or uneven teeth. Many people have gaps between their teeth that they aren't fond of, we can treat that. There's very little our dentists cannot help make better.
Get the beautiful, radiant smile that you can flash with confidence with comprehensive dental treatments at Court Square Dentistry. If you are in Long Island City, NY and are interested in investing in yourself, we can help!
- Is It Time for a Smile Makeover?
- What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
- What Can Cosmetic Dentistry Fix?
- Do You Have Crooked Teeth?
- What Are Some Popular Treatments?
- How Do the Procedures Work?
- Are You Ready to Improve Your Life?
Is it time for a smile makeover?
Your smile is vital to your personal and professional life. Severely stained teeth, gaps, or crooked teeth can impact the appearance of your smile and hurt your self-confidence. Low confidence can, in turn, hurt your professional performance and the impact you have on those around you. Don't waste any more time worrying about how your smile looks or wishing it was different.
Our cosmetic dental services can transform those flaws in your smile and give you the gorgeous, healthy smile you have always wanted. Whether you just need to brighten or whiten your teeth or you need a whole new look with porcelain veneers, we have you covered at Court Square Dentistry.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a unique field of dentistry that focuses on the beauty of your teeth and smile. With cosmetic dentistry, you can get rid of unsightly gaps, darkly stained teeth, crooked or protruding teeth, and more. Hollywood actors and models have always used cosmetic dentistry to bring out their natural beauty, but now these dental procedures are available for everyone else.
Your Long Island City, NY, dentists can shape your smile to reflect your personal, cultural beauty ideals. We understand that attraction and beauty can differ with each person. We focus on symmetry, shading of teeth, contact between teeth, the contours of your face, and additional parameters. What works for your look and style may not work for someone else, which is why your smile makeover is unique to you!
What Can Cosmetic Dentistry Fix?
Whatever you want to fix with your smile, we can do it. Your solutions are right here at Court Square Dentistry! Some common dental issues we can change are:
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Stubby teeth
- Size or shape differences between teeth
- Teeth with gaps
- Missing teeth
- Broken, chipped, cracked teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Protruding teeth
If you are in Long Island City, NY, and you think your smile could use a little boost, give us a call!
Do You Have Crooked Teeth?
Do your teeth overlap, or do they protrude out noticeably, or maybe they go everywhere but straight?
Straightening your teeth with modern invisible braces is the best thing you can do for yourself. Unlike traditional metal braces, which can be painful, limit what you eat, and are hard to clean, Invisalign invisible braces don’t impact your life in any way!
You can still lead board meetings, smile wide in photos, and direct your life without feeling self-conscious about your orthodontics. Dr. Ian Mapes and his highly-skilled dental team can provide some of the best orthodontics you can find in Long Island City, NY. If having a straight smile is something you’ve always wanted, call our dental practice immediately to make a dental appointment.
What Are Some Popular Treatments?
Our cosmetic smile makeover services include:
- Composite Fillings—Tooth-colored fillings blend in beautifully with your enamel for a flawless finish even you won’t be able to spot. We can also use the composite material to repair chips and other esthetic imperfections. Composite resin is also used to close gaps between teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns—Porcelain matches the shade and translucency of natural enamel, helping your restorations blend in with the rest of your smile. Dental crowns cover your entire tooth, which makes them perfect for chipped, cracked, discolored, or weak teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers—Veneers are often the secret behind our favorite celebrities’ gorgeous smiles! They are also more available and affordable than you might realize. If dental crowns cover your whole tooth, veneers only cover the visible front surface of your tooth. If you have an abnormally shaped or sized tooth, badly stained, chipped or cracked tooth, your dentist may recommend veneers. Lumineers can be placed right over your enamel with no preparation necessary.
- Teeth Whitening—Often affordable and straightforward teeth whitening treatment is all you need to give you a brighter, more attractive smile
- Invisalign—If you never had the opportunity to get your teeth straightened as a teenager, and the thought of trying to lead a business meeting with a mouth full of metal braces makes you feel stressed—you have other options! With clear plastic aligners, no one will ever know that you are straightening your teeth.
How Do the Procedures Work?
Our cosmetic dental procedures can safely and effectively change the look of your smile, sometimes in as little as one dental appointment. Porcelain veneers or Lumineers can give you the straight, white smile you desire without months of orthodontics or whitening treatments. Unattractive silver or metal fillings can be switched with composite fillings that match your natural teeth perfectly.
During your dental consultation at Court Square Dentistry, your dentist will sit down with you and go through all your treatment options so you can make choices about the future of your smile. Through planning and financing options, we’ll help you fit treatment into your budget and your lifestyle. Remember, this is a life-long, long-term investment in your appearance, confidence, and oral health.
You owe it to yourself to treat yourself in the best possible way! The smile you wish you had is possible; let our friendly dental team show you the way to your best smile ever. We will let you know all the ways your smile can improve, and we will help you visualize just how amazing it will look.
Are You Ready to Improve Your Life?
Call today to schedule a consultation with your Long Island City, NY, cosmetic dentist! You deserve to look your best with a smile that you will be proud to show to the world. You deserve to stride into any room with full confidence, and getting your picture taken should not fill you with dread. Contact Court Square Dentistry today for a cosmetic dental consultation with Long Island City, NY, dentist Dr. Ian Mapes and our dental team.
Let us show you the many options available to transform your smile into the best it can be. You will be glad you did.