Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
One of the things we love to do at Court Square Dentistry is educate our patients about their oral health. We spend a lot of time talking to patients, and we always welcome your questions.
We are answering some of the questions we hear most often here, but if you don’t see the answers you’re looking for, we encourage you to call our office and speak with one of our knowledgeable and friendly staff members.
- At what age do you recommend my child first visit the dentist?
- I have never heard of microscope dentistry. What is it?
- Can I make payments for my treatment?
- What makes Court Square Dentistry stand out from other dental practices in Long Island City?
- What is my best option for replacing a missing tooth?
- I am worried that my procedure will hurt. Will it?